2018年4月22日 星期日

成為開放空間會議的引導師 ~ 開放空間學習工作坊(2018.5.26-27)

Open Space Technology (OST) Facilitation Co-Learning Workshop (26-27 May 2018)

為 「任何想要認識 ost,
加深自己的 ost 技能和學習,
參加臺灣開放空間社區的共同參與的人」而辦。

我要報名 Go register 


l   請在5/16前完成報名 Register before May 16th

Make fee payable to: THE INSTITUTE OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS
支票抬頭為:The Institute of Cultural Affairs
Bank transfer to: MEGA INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK, TIEN MOU BRANCH,
A/C# 02120-01361-6, THE INSTITUTE OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
或轉帳到兆豐國際商銀
天母分行帳戶:文化事業學會,帳號為:02120-01361-6
費用 Cost: NT$ 6,000 


l   更多訊息請聯絡 For Further Info:
蔡淑芳 fang@frontier.org.tw ;Gail West: icamail@icatw.com
網站:https://openspacetaiwan.blogspot.tw/

一些OST的迴響 Reflections from recent OST experiences:


◆許多初次體驗開放空間會議的參與者,都表示: 在不知不覺間,變得樂意討論 願意表述自己所思、期待諦聽他人的想法。
We find ourselves join the discussions easily, willing to express our thought, expecting to listen to others. 

◆她在今天的過程裡,體會到open space 靈(身心靈的靈)的部分。她原以為這祇是一套開會的方法,但今天看見了更神奇的層面,感受到深層的連結。
Open space is more than a process of meeting, I feel deeply connected--body, mind and spirit. 

◆在開放空間會議所設置的環境中,充滿了讓人們足以協助彼此作批判性思考的各種管道、蒐集他人意見與看法及建構自己想法及觀點的路徑,孩子在這樣的會議形態中練習高層次的思考能力,也能對自己關心與疑惑的事物有更多更深的理解。
Children learned how to listen to others, learn to explore idea from different level. 

◆不再只是關注自己,也開始看看別人的想法,找出共通的可能性。
People not only focus on self, they begin to explore what others care. Try to find Commonality.

◆OST 結束前,房間中充滿了熱情,人們爭相分享接下來可以做的事,深深的互相連結
Our room is full of energy; people cannot stop sharing their coming actions. Full of passion.

◆我跟你說,我第一次體驗就愛上了 OST,因為我看到了一些我以為不可能的事發生了,個人的需要和整體的需要都能得到滿足
I can tell you that I fell in love with OST the first time I experienced it because I saw something that I didn’t know was possible. The needs of individuals and the needs of the whole could both be met.

◆OST 為個人表達創造了基礎,真誠是被珍視的 (相對於人們習慣的, 悲慘的, 潛的規範-- 為了被接納, 最好是閉嘴)。在做自己的過程中,人們發現了彼此之間更深的連結,這讓“我們“有了不同的文化風貎。
OST creates the ground for individual expression, in which showing up authentically is valued (as opposed to a common, tragic, unspoken norm that we need to stay quiet in order to belong). In the process of being ourselves, people discover deeper connections to each other. And that causes a shift in the cultural story of who we are as a whole.

◆簡而言之,OST 創造了讓整體得已展現、開啟與他人的連結,以及感受到自己是更大整體的一部份的空間。
In short, OST creates the space for the full voiced self, connection with others, and sense of being of a larger whole.

歡迎你一起來探索共學,為你我、為我們的世界開啟更多的空間!

運用OST於學習的地圖

因各地的活動頗多,本地圖暫搜集至2016下半年。

活動照片

www.flickr.com

Facebook

Blog Archive